How To Update Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number: If you are trying to update your new mobile number on Aadhaar card but not able to do the same. Don’t worry! The right place you visited we know that it’s important to keep your Aadhaar card update with the latest information.
You need to follow the few step that includes the making an update request. If you are planning to change your mobile number but fear the process of updating no need to get tensed.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status Check
Unique Identification Authority of India has shared its helpline number and email id, hence helping you to easily update the information. Here you have to follow the step mentioned below in order to update your mobile number.
How To Update Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number
- Find the nearest Permanent Enrolment Center to make an update request. If you want to change the mobile number registered with your Aadhaar card with a new number.
- You need to carry your Aadhaar card at the center for updating the mobile number.
- If you still stuck at any step you need to check the help from helplines shared by UIDAI. Call the toll free number 1947 to get any kind of help. You can ask your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org as per the UIDAI website.
- Visit the UIDAI portal to search the information regarding Aadhaar centers.
As per the UIDAI portal there are more than 100, permanent Aadhaar Centers in Delhi. If you have not registered you mobile number with your Aadhaar yet you can do it now. The Centre has issued an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services to ease linking of your mobile number with Aadhaar.
You need to go to your operators to link the two. The re-verification of mobile number can also be done by simply calling on the toll-free number 14546. On calling an OTP will be generated that you will use to re-verify your registered number.
- How To Update Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number Online
As you already having an Aadhaar card you will see your mobile number is already there which you have given while enrolling the details for Aadhaar. Sometimes you need to correct and update your Mobile number through online. Follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI http://uidai.gov.in/beta/
- Then click on the option Update Aadhaar Detail Online in the website.
- And see a page gets open named as Aadhaar Self Service related update Portal and below this page you will see Update/Correction request online
- You need to just click this option and you will see a blank space will be there. And you have to enter your Aadhaar number and after entering just click the Send OTP option.
- A verification code will be sent in your mobile number which was earlier given by you.
- Just put the OTP number in the field to access your update process further.
- Select the option update Mobile Number and re-enter the number you want to add now.
- After entering the mobile number and click on to it a URN number will be sent to your mobile. It takes 7 days to get updated and you can download it from the official website of UIDAI.
If you are on corporate plans, you just need to go through the re-verification process. If you are using Airtel or Vodafone you have a luxury as you can link your mobile number with Aadhaar in the state you are in.
For idea users, Aadhaar number should belong to the same circle as your mobile number. Remember 31st March 2018 is the last date to link Aadhaar with your bank account, insurance policy and mobile number.